What is LUFTCAR?
An autonomous air and road vehicle electrical propulsion and vertical take off and landing capability
Where is LuftCar based out of?
What problem is LuftCar trying to Solve?
In alignment with addressing climate changes and rapidly increasing electrification, at LuftCar, we believe the key drivers in next gen. transportation are:
- Zero emissions propulsion
- Faster travel between cities and within cities
- Reduced urban and highway traffic congestion
- Vertical Take Off and Landing (VTOL) to conserve space and infrastructure
- Freedom of personal mobility by seamlessly traveling between cities and within cities
- Uninterrupted people transportation in personal, fleet, military and rescue missions
What is the difference between LuftCar and leading competitors?
Today’s air mobility solutions from our competition mostly focus on:
- Air cruise distances limited to 150 miles and speeds up to 200 mph.
- Just air mobility, limiting market for personal mobility.
- Air taxi segment with shorter start / stops, limiting application to inner city travel.
At what stage is startup is LuftCar?
LuftCar was launched on March 24 and is at pre-seed stage. We are actively applying to grants and angel funding.